We’re looking for talented and dedicated volunteers to get involved with the Historic Elitch Theatre Foundation. Want to volunteer for an event or join a committee?
Some of the areas where you can help:
- Film Series (Volunteer to sell tickets, staff the refreshment stand, help with the set-up or clean-up…)
- New Works Festival (Help out with the inaugural year of this exciting event. We need everything from ushers to tech volunteers to ticket staff.)
- Marketing Committee (If you know marketing, we need your expertise! Help us get the word out about the theatre, and help us raise interest — and money — for the restoration of the theatre!)
- Volunteer Committee (As an all-volunteer organization, managing the volunteer needs is a full-time job! We’d love to have a group of dedicated people focused on keeping our volunteers active and involved!)
- Archiving Committee (We’re looking to find a group of dedicated volunteers to help us catalog and archive the many treasures stored in the theatre! Do you have a background in archiving, or would you like to learn more by helping us out?)
- SalesForce for Donor and Volunteer Management (We’ve got a new group of people working to get Salesforce running to manage our volunteers and donors. If you’re a Salesforce expert, we’d love your help!)
Email us with any additional questions email@example.com
As an Arts organization, the Historic Elitch Theatre values and celebrates the diversity of our community. Without diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures, art could never be the powerful force that it is.
The Historic Elitch Theatre does not discriminate in any of its activities or operations.